Monday, December 30, 2019

POST NUMBER TWO - GET OVER IT!

Well we got this blog off to a good start. It actually started with a post unlike that bogus blog of Richard's, The Fill-in Curmudgeon: HERE which is like a town in Westerns - all front and no substance.




I note that there have already been a significant number of comments to the first post. IOBs don't worry themselves about the number of comments received unlike some anxious and insecure members of the blogging community but it is nice to see acceptance.

*****************


My irascibility is more pronounced today as I still have a sore back. I can't play tennis or golf today and doubt if I'll even go for a walk. It's going to be a slow old day so I might knock out a post or two providing I discover something that annoys me ......... that was a joke by the way ......... everything annoys me.

I'll probably trawl through the blogs to see what's happening although I don't hold out much hope for stimulation there. Richard hasn't posted and is unlikely to do so for a couple of days as he must be shagged out after writing a post a couple of days ago. No doubt his next post will be about the benefits of counter-clockwise peg tightening of pizzimiccato violin strings when playing Paganini's 980th thingamajig. Robert hasn't posted yet but it won't be long before he recounts how he has alienated yet another cleaning company employee. This joker goes through these like Donald Trump goes through White House workers. Failing that he will, I'm sure find some banal teachings from The Catechism or give us another image of a church that he's cleaning.



2 comments:

  1. Great post you old irascible bastard. I bet you will even moan about neighbours waking you up at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs less than us.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to discover if this easy quiz can help you release your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete